Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fusión Semptiembre!


Hey People! September is independence month here is Mexico and the arts & crafts sale I'm in has themed this edition "El mes más Mexicano" so it inspired me to try and paint a few objects with what feels like Mexican to me. Everything in this country always looks so festive, cheerful, colorful and bright. I used a lot of red, which I don't usually go for, and some new shapes and forms. Also, coincidently, I had just finished painting my "Ojo de Dios" (bottom left) which I wrote about a few weeks ago. If you're in the area I'd love to see you there :)

Este fin de semana voy a estar en Bazar Fusión, si estás o vas a estar en el DF el fin de semana del 2, 3 y 4 de Septiembre pasa a saludar, he estado trabajando mucho para llevarles cosas nuevas! Pueden encontrar toda la información AQUÍ